Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: bfc no work :shifty

My Cars
    E53, E38, E34, E39T
    I've deleted and re-installed the BFC app, still does not work. I had to download tapatalk, not a fan of their UI at all.

Some Places remain unknown because no one has ventured forth. Others remain so because no one has ever come back......

My Cars
    Cayenne S, Triumph 1050
    deleted, re-installed. Same message. Downloaded tapatalk, hated it with a white hot passion, deleted it too

My Cars
    97' M3/4/5
    Posting this from tapatalk because bfc is still not working. The tapatalk app is not that bad once you get used to it. Definitely better than using your browser on your phone.

My Cars
    96 332IS 6466 turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy View Post
    Posting this from tapatalk because bfc is still not working. The tapatalk app is not that bad once you get used to it. Definitely better than using your browser on your phone.
    Tap a talk ftw? Probably not
    1996 332IS
    Built 3.2
    CES/Steed TS Precision 6466, spraying a "$π!℅" load of meth.
    Technique Tuning 80# tune.
    1/4 mile 10.84 @ 136.72
    Your 1 and only stop for all your BMW performance needs
    WWW.CESMOTORSPORT.COM

My Cars
    96 332IS 6466 turbo
    Plugin plugin plugin. Me thinks the Panjo market is what's doing it.
    1996 332IS
    Built 3.2
    1/4 mile 10.84 @ 136.72
    WWW.CESMOTORSPORT.COM

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Those of you that are having problems with Tapatalk... are you on Android too? I am using Tapatalk on my iPhone and it is fine (well, for that matter, everything works just fine for me on my iPhone).
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    97' M3/4/5
    Tapatalk is working fine on galaxy s4. Bfc on the other hand.... still not working.

My Cars
    96 332IS 6466 turbo
    Don't shoot me guys , but im starting to like Tapatalk
    1996 332IS
    Built 3.2
    1/4 mile 10.84 @ 136.72
    WWW.CESMOTORSPORT.COM

My Cars
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoeller View Post
    deleted, re-installed. Same message. Downloaded tapatalk, hated it with a white hot passion, deleted it too
    Aye.

My Cars
    E53, E38, E34, E39T
    Kev, seems tapatalk works as it was intended to, BUT, it's not as easy an app to navigate as the BF.c app is. That said, I'd prefer to have BF.c back on it's standalone Android app. It's definitely broken. Can they at least give you a date by when it will be fixed??

Some Places remain unknown because no one has ventured forth. Others remain so because no one has ever come back......

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Unfortunately... the support team (support@forumrunner.net) is leaving me high and dry for the app. I was promised a result on Monday and it is now late Thursday and they are completely ignoring all my of emails on the subject. I keep asking them for an estimate time or at least communicate what is going on and I get nothing.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    96 332IS 6466 turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Unfortunately... the support team (support@forumrunner.net) is leaving me high and dry for the app. I was promised a result on Monday and it is now late Thursday and they are completely ignoring all my of emails on the subject. I keep asking them for an estimate time or at least communicate what is going on and I get nothing.
    There are ways of getting people to do what you want them to do.
    1996 332IS
    Built 3.2
    1/4 mile 10.84 @ 136.72
    WWW.CESMOTORSPORT.COM

My Cars
    E36 328is, E39 M5
    Got the app update this morning... We're back in business. Great job!
    Lime Rock Park... the most fun you can have in a mile and a half.

My Cars
    2000 528iT, 2000 528i
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Those of you that are having problems with Tapatalk... are you on Android too? I am using Tapatalk on my iPhone and it is fine (well, for that matter, everything works just fine for me on my iPhone).
    I have a Galaxy S4 and tapatalk was still giving me an error. After reading some of these recent posts, I decided to remove and reinstall tapatalk. Now tapatalk is requiring me to create a tapatalk account to use it, which it never did before. I guess I am done with tapatalk. It will definitely curb my forum browsing.

Has anyone else been prompted to create a tapatalk account to use the app?

My Cars
    '17 Pilot
    Just updated the app and it works fine again. I'm posting this from my gs3.

My Cars
    E53, E38, E34, E39T
    Up and running

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Great... glad to hear it.

My Cars
    97' M3/4/5
    Wow it is good to be back on bfc

My Cars
    '19 GTI, '95 911, Volt
    I continue to have issues. Haven't been on here in weeks (not for lack of trying), since I do most of my forum browsing on Tapatalk. Signed out, now I can't even sign back in. Same error every single time. Every other forum works.

Screenshot:
    Last edited by VadGTI; 11-10-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    - 1988 M3 (Gone)
    - 1997 M3 (Gone)
    - '19 GTI, '95 993 911, '13 Volt

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    You may want to connect to https://support.tapatalk.com/ and discuss with them. They have reassured me twice that everything is working fine. I will however take your screenshot and forward it to them as evidence that it is not.

BradR127 is offline Drip Loop Squad BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    '98 M3, '20 A4
    Quote Originally Posted by VadGTI View Post
    I continue to have issues. Haven't been on here in weeks (not for lack of trying), since I do most of my forum browsing on Tapatalk. Signed out, now I can't even sign back in. Same error every single time. Every other forum works.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

My Cars
    2000 528iT, 2000 528i

Screenshot:
    My tapatalk was like that until this morning. I can't explain why it started working, but it was after I followed a Google search to the android forum which prompted me to use tapatalk. I then searched for bimmerforums in tapatalk and accessed it. Once connected, I logged in with my bimmerforums account.

My Cars
    '19 GTI, '95 911, Volt
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeeThyme View Post
    My tapatalk was like that until this morning. I can't explain why it started working, but it was after I followed a Google search to the android forum which prompted me to use tapatalk. I then searched for bimmerforums in tapatalk and accessed it. Once connected, I logged in with my bimmerforums account.
    Did this and it now works!
    - 1988 M3 (Gone)
    - 1997 M3 (Gone)
    - '19 GTI, '95 993 911, '13 Volt

My Cars
    2000 528iT, 2000 528i
    Did this and it now works!
    It must be the secret decoder sequence. Only if you are dedicated enough to persevere will you (accidentally) gain entry.

My Cars
    2000 528iT, 2000 528i
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeeThyme View Post
    It must be the secret decoder sequence. Only if you are dedicated enough to persevere will you (accidentally) gain entry.
    I had the same issue on my tablet and couldn't (for the life of me) remember what I searched for or what site I connected to. After 30 minutes or so, I was able to repeat the fix. Here it is incase anyone else needs it, or I forget again.

Perform a Google search for "android problems." Scroll through the results until you find the Droidforums.net link. When you select it, you will either be prompted to use tapatalk or you will get to the website and see a button to open with tapatalk. Once you do that and you're in tapatalk, you can then perform a search for sites. The BMW/Mini icon appeared. When I selected it, bimmerforums was at the top of the list. Select it. Then select the menu drop down icon in the upper left. You will see an option to login.

Hope this helps

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234