Thread: F80 M3 snow tires

F80 M3 snow tires

Plan on driving my F80 M3 with 19" rims this winter. Anyone have info on snow tires? Tire rack only has Pirelli option. Not familiar with these. Hoping to to get either blizzak or mich alpine. Thoughts?

My Cars
    2018 M3 6MT, 2001 740iL
    Dunlop Winter Sport 3D?

I have them on my e39, and had them on another car a decade ago. I am very happy with them. They always got me around. Passing stranded and lumbering SUVs often enough. Looks like they have sizes all the way to 21". Not sure exactly what you need. They are also not bad in fair weather. Acts like an all season semi-perf tire in dry and even warmer temps. Quiet too.

Thanks. Got word from Tire Rack. The only available snow tires that will fit the stock rims are Pirelli for this season. I have no experience with Pirelli tires.

My Cars
    2015 M3
    Why are they the only ones to fit? They are just 19"x10" and 19" x 9.5" I believe. Seems anything can fit them.

I just got Dunlop Winter Sport 3D's for my 335 snow wheels(which are the original wheels), 18" x 8" and 18" x 8.5". I will use them on my F80 M3 also.

I would suggest either buying new wheels for winter, or find some OEM wheels on the forums for snows.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Probably has to do with load ratings

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?