Thread: BMW Swap Meet and Cars & Coffee - Sat, Oct 11th

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster

Thumbs up BMW Swap Meet and Cars & Coffee - Sat, Oct 11th

Come one, come all! Many people have been asking for a BMW Swap Meet and here it is. This is your chance to get rid of some old parts, pick up some new mods, or hopefully find that missing piece that will transform your BMW into the Perfect Driving Machine!

We'll also have plenty of other stuff going on, like our first BMW Cars & Coffee, and AUTOCROSS!! Spectators are always welcomed to watch and cheer as our autocross season comes to an end in the last points event of the year.

Admission for the Swap Meet and Cars & Coffee is FREE! Plus, we'll provide the coffee, water, and donuts. Registration for the Swap Meet is required and space is limited, so sign up now! Register for Swap Meet here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16DU...snKs0/viewform

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by pseto; 09-29-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    Paul Seto - BMW Car Club of America
    National Capital Chapter (MD/DC/NoVA), President & Social Chairman

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join & reference my member# 339225 for great prizes!

Join our NCC Facebook Page

My Cars
    1996 E36 2/5 AW
    Great idea, if only it were closer!

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyLizards45 View Post
    Great idea, if only it were closer!
    This will be a big event! I think it'll be worth the drive

For those interested in the Swap Meet, last year someone brought a few truckloads of stuff . I'm just saying...
    Last edited by pseto; 09-26-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join & reference my member# 339225 for great prizes!

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti
    bump
    Last edited by Compactive; 11-25-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Hopefully many of you this weekend will be cleaning out the garage for those parts/mods you want to sell. On the flip side, there will be a ton of hard-to-find parts, performance mods, and other BMW-related stuff that will be for sale in this HUGE gathering of Bimmer enthusiasts. You know what they say, one man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Our Swap Meet and BMW Cars & Coffee next week has been met with a lot of praise and we're excited for the overwhelming response. Swap Meet space is now limited, so please register ASAP is you plan to sell/trade your BMW stuff.

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, E39 M5
    Hoping to make it up. I'll be in the area visiting family. I'm sure my father wouldn't mind, the rest of them....not so much.
    Sold: 1998 Cosmos Black 328i Sedan
    Current: 2001 Laguna Seca Blue M Coupe, 2003 LeMans Blue M5
    Daily: 2018 Shadow Black Raptor
    Wife: 2013 Alpine White X5 35i
    Contact Me: MDICTED@gmail.com
    Instagram: MDICTED

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by MDICTED View Post
    Hoping to make it up. I'll be in the area visiting family. I'm sure my father wouldn't mind, the rest of them....not so much.

Awesome! What car are you bringing?

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, E39 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Depends on my mood. I'll probably flip a coin. Seems silly to drive that far with both cars about 55 miles from where I'll be staying.

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, E39 M5
    Also the E36 is setup for racing but the Coupe is setup for showing. And the M5 is stock and wonderful.

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Thanks to everyone who's shown interest as we've been overwhelmed by the number of Swap Meet registrations. So much so, that we will be closing registration very soon once we run out of space. This also means we'll have a TON (literally) of BMW parts available for purchase, swap, barter, trade, etc.

Even if you don't have parts to buy/sell, come join us for the only BMW Cars & Coffee in the area! After hitting Great Falls, Hunt Valley, Maple Lawn, or Bethesda, join us at your leisure as we'll be at Bowie Baysox Stadium all day from 8am-3pm. Spectators will enjoy watching our Final Autocross Points Event with both the Swap Meet and C&C going on. That's a lot to do for any BMW enthusiast, so we hope to see you there!

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    This is VERY exciting!!! How often do you plan on sponsoring something like this, Paul?
    Harry // 1995 Avus Blue M3 - 2003 Titansilber 530i M-Sport - 2010 Black Sapphire Metallic 128i M-Sport // BMW CCA #453346 - North Capitol Chapter
    My previous work:
    My 325is M-Tech Restoration Thread
    My 98 M3 and 03 530i Restoration Thread

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryN View Post
    This is VERY exciting!!! How often do you plan on sponsoring something like this, Paul?
    Based on the demand we've seen this year, there seems to be a need for this. If our autocross program wasn't already running an event, we couldn't make this happen. I sincerely hope the enthusiast crowd comes out to support it, even if you don't have parts to sell since there's other stuff going on. If this year's event turns out to be successful, then we'll try to make it happen every year.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Based on the demand we've seen this year, there seems to be a need for this. If our autocross program wasn't already running an event, we couldn't make this happen. I sincerely hope the enthusiast crowd comes out to support it, even if you don't have parts to sell since there's other stuff going on. If this year's event turns out to be successful, then we'll try to make it happen every year.
    Oh yeah... I have some parts I need to sell as well, mainly E36 M3 parts I have sitting around. Diff, Diff carrier, complete suspension parts minus the shocks and end links, seals, etc. Ooof... But I also need a few parts.

Can we sell cars as well? I may bring my 94 M-technic that I am selling.
    Harry // 1995 Avus Blue M3 - 2003 Titansilber 530i M-Sport - 2010 Black Sapphire Metallic 128i M-Sport // BMW CCA #453346 - North Capitol Chapter
    My previous work:

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Oh yeah... I have some parts I need to sell as well, mainly E36 M3 parts I have sitting around. Diff, Diff carrier, complete suspension parts minus the shocks and end links, seals, etc. Ooof... But I also need a few parts.

Can we sell cars as well? I may bring my 94 M-technic that I am selling.
    Sure, bring the car.

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    I know many of you are thinking that the anticipated rain will put a damper on things tomorrow for our big event, but after intense negotiations with weather.com, it appears that we may get pretty lucky. While it may start out a little damp, it should clear up by mid-morning. We will still have Cars & Coffee, the Swap Meet, and Autocross RAIN or SHINE.

We have the entire lot till 4pm, so there's still plenty of time to sell/buy stuff at the Swap Meet. We'll still provide coffee, donuts, and water (no pun intended), so Cars & Coffee will go on all day. Plus, autocross with a little water makes for a more intense Final Points Event. Trophies and a lot of pride are on the line, and there's no stopping our competitors.

Finally, we have a HUGE announcement that will be shared tomorrow at some point during the day. Can't wait to let the cat out of the bag!

My Cars
    3x 318ti
    bump

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Man I wish the weather was better than it was yesterday. I think we would have had a bigger turn out in selling parts at our first swap meet. Plus next time I won't be a retard and forget to bring stuff. Ugh...
    My previous work:

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Man I wish the weather was better than it was yesterday. I think we would have had a bigger turn out in selling parts at our first swap meet. Plus next time I won't be a retard and forget to bring stuff. Ugh...
    Well, despite the rain in the morning, we still managed to pull in almost 200 people. I was surprised at how many came out for C&C in the rain, and they were treated to a good show with autocross going on (who needs traction?).

Now that we know that there is pretty good demand for this type of event, we'll definitely do it again...hopefully in the Spring

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Well, despite the rain in the morning, we still managed to pull in almost 200 people. I was surprised at how many came out for C&C in the rain, and they were treated to a good show with autocross going on (who needs traction?).

Now that we know that there is pretty good demand for this type of event, we'll definitely do it again...hopefully in the Spring
    Hell yeah Paul! You did a great job organizing the event. Thanks man!! I can't wait for the DIY session at Excluservice in November! When is the sign up for that event?
    My previous work:

My Cars
    3x 318ti
    bump

My Cars
    '74 tii, '85 & '86 535i
    I can't wait for the DIY session at Excluservice in November! When is the sign up for that event?
    Registration opens on October 19, 2014 11:00 PM EDT
    http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...3#.VEPn7_ldXng
    John in VA
    BMW CCA member
    National Capital Chapter
    '74 tii "Juanita"
    '85 535i "Goldie"
    '86 535i "M-POSSTR"
    '00 328i "Fern"
    '03 530i "Titan"

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Dangit, I missed the registration while I was away on work. :-( Well, I hope y'all have fun. I really like Stephan and the way he is running the shop there. Have fun you guys!
    My previous work: