Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of Summer BMW Cars & Coffee at Weatherford BMW of Berkeley, Sunday 9/21/14

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe

ATTN: NorCal Z3 Coupe Gruppe / Z3 Roadster owners and all BMW owners and enthusiasts

ATTN: NorCal Z3 Coupe Gruppe / Z3 Roadster owners and all BMW owners and enthusiasts!

Please join us for an end of summer BMW Cars and Coffee, sponsored by Weatherford BMW of Berkeley and supported by the BMWCCA GGC. The event will be held on Sunday, September 21st, from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Weatherford BMW will provide complimentary coffee and morning pastries and will provide a tour of their newly-remodeled parts department, showroom, and service center to those who are interested.

As a thank you bonus, Don Valdez, Manager of the Parts Department, and Luis Romano, Director of Parts for Concored BMW and Weatherford BMW, are generously offering a cost plus 10% discount on all parts in stock as well as special order items. Don't miss this rare opportunity to stock up on those OEM maintenance parts, as well as those special items that you've been lusting after.This parts discount will end precisely at NOON, with no exceptions, so get there early!

All models of BMWs are welcome, and you are free to organize your own BMW special interest group parking sections. Please spread the word to your fellow BMW enthusiasts, and we look forward to seeing you there. Please see the BMWCCA link below for further information and directions.

BMWCCA Calendar of Events http://ggcbmwcca.org/event/cars-coffee-weatherford-bmw/

Carey Iida
    Organizer, Z3M Coupe Owner
    Last edited by OrigamiCoupe; 09-14-2014 at 08:25 PM.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Anyone interested?

My Cars
    Twinscrew M coupe
    I'd be in if i was close. there are all sorts of parts that would be great to get a great discount on.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    I'm planning on being there; I will probably wash the layer of dust off first!

Marty

My Cars
    00 Imola E/S TS M Coupe
    I will also do my best to be there Carey!

My Cars
    S54 M Coupe, E36 M3(s)
    BUMP! Should be a great event, wish I could make it. Worth the trip to see Carey's car itself.
    ///M

My Cars
    99 Nike airmax
    I'll try to make it out as well.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Wish I was around to join. My coupe is lonely in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Thanks for the response guys, I hope we can get a good showing of both Coupes and Roadsters! Please tell all your BMW friends, the discount for parts alone is worth the trip! MartyBtoo, BIGSOOJ and 98eclipseRS, I'm looking to see you and your Coupes there!!! Maybe we can all grab lunch somewhere afterwards, Pyramid brewery is on Gilman St., just two exits further North if anyone is down for that! Byron and Mark,thanks for the support and I wish you guys were closer and could attend!

Carey

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Lunch sounds great, I'm in! Also trying to talk Eric (Eson535) into coming down ......

Marty
    Last edited by MartyBtoo; 09-16-2014 at 02:40 PM.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    That would be great but I think Erc already told me that he's busy on Sunday but maybe you can motivate him to at least join us for lunch if he's busy only in the morning!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there Marty. I hope you have a list of parts already to to take advantage of the discount offer.

It would be advisable to anyone attending that want to order parts, please have part numbers ready so that t will speed up the process. I think that there will be a lot of BMWCCA GGC members attending because of the great parts discount offer and it will END precisely at 12 noon, with no exceptions! The event starts at 9AM but I'll probably get there a little early, maybe 8:30am.

Carey

Quote Originally Posted by MartyBtoo View Post
    Lunch sounds great, I'm in! Also trying to talk Eric (Eson535) into coming down ......

Marty

My Cars
    99 Nike airmax
    Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiCoupe View Post
    Thanks for the response guys, I hope we can get a good showing of both Coupes and Roadsters! Please tell all your BMW friends, the discount for parts alone is worth the trip! MartyBtoo, BIGSOOJ and 98eclipseRS, I'm looking to see you and your Coupes there!!! Maybe we can all grab lunch somewhere afterwards, Pyramid brewery is on Gilman St., just two exits further North if anyone is down for that! Byron and Mark,thanks for the support and I wish you guys were closer and could attend!

Carey

I will be coupeless unfortunately. It has moved on to a great new home though. You guys are by far the coolest and most laid back group of car owners I have ever met though, so you are all stuck with me whether you all like it or not haha. I am still in the bmw family and I will have the new car out there, hopefully sans noisy track pads.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by 98eclipseRS View Post
    I will be coupeless unfortunately. It has moved on to a great new home though. You guys are by far the coolest and most laid back group of car owners I have ever met though, so you are all stuck with me whether you all like it or not haha. I am still in the bmw family and I will have the new car out there, hopefully sans noisy track pads.
    98eclipseRS, You're still welcome even if you're Coupeless! The spirit and enthusiasm is what counts, the positive personalities are what makes up the NorCal Coupe Gruppe and not just the cars! I look forward to meeting you on Sunday! Carey

My Cars
    '99 Z3 Coupe, 99 328is
    Hi Carey - Well I can't let you guys have all the fun.... I'm at the Trackmasters 'Fun Run' Autocross all day Saturday, but I'll head down with a scuffed and cone scarred Zebedee on Sunday. Any chance you can bring a few Dorkfest photos to share?

Nigel

My Cars
    AT-AT
    Yo Ci, Good luck with the event and have fun.
    The search box is awesome..try it!

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheshoefits View Post
    Hi Carey - Well I can't let you guys have all the fun.... I'm at the Trackmasters 'Fun Run' Autocross all day Saturday, but I'll head down with a scuffed and cone scarred Zebedee on Sunday. Any chance you can bring a few Dorkfest photos to share?

Nigel

Hey Nigel! So great to hear from you and I'm so happy that you will be joining us on Sunday! Have a great time at the autocross on Saturday and maybe we can all have lunch afterwards, since several other Coupe owner's voiced interest in grabbing a bite after the event is over. I'd love to hear all about your latest autocross adventures as well! Don't forget to make a list of parts if you may want to take advantage of the great parts discount being offered.

I will send you the photos I took of you and Zebedee at Dorkfest but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take many good quality shots during the event, since I and the other organizer's were so busy making sure everything went well. Thanks again for all your help in rounding up the raffle donations from the Santa Rosa BMW dealership and also for your generous personal contribution! I hope your busy 2015 Autocross schedule will allow you to join us for Dorkfest next year! See you Sunday! Carey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 2.0 View Post
    Yo Ci, Good luck with the event and have fun.
    Thanks Ian, I wish you and Rob lived closer to join us! Hope to see you soon!

My Cars
    S54 M Coupe, E36 M3(s)
    bump!
    ///M

My Cars
    AT-AT
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheshoefits View Post

Nigel
    Nigel, Email me at info@dorkfest.org and I would be happy to send some pics. Theres also a couple on the Dorkfest Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiCoupe View Post
    Thanks Ian, I wish you and Rob lived closer to join us! Hope to see you soon!
    Socal Vintage is just around the corner my bruddah!
    The search box is awesome..try it!

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Eson535 View Post
    bump!
    Anyone else coming?

My Cars
    00 Imola E/S TS M Coupe
    I will be there. Might not have the coupe though.

My Cars
    Chariot
    See y'all soon.

My Cars
    '02 M Coupe x2
    I'll be there!

... Oh, wait.
    '02 M Coupe, Estoril Blue on Estoril
    '02 M Coupe, -???-Who knows-???-
    ‘02 M Coupe, Alpine White on Black
    '06 M Coupe, Interlagos Blue/Black Carbon Leather
    ’99 M3 Coupe, Technoviolet/Black
    ’04 VW R32, Reflex Silver/Black Cloth

My Cars
    GTI/M Coupe/Targa4/912
    Hey Carey, sorry I wasn't able to make it today....hope you had a great turnout!

My Cars
    00 Imola E/S TS M Coupe
    Nice to see everyone there today! Ugh didn't have my car because I thought there was going to be a parking issue so I carpooled. Great turnout and thanks for organizing Carey. Don is the man once again and came through with great pricing on parts and other fun BMW items from the Parts department. I feel like I should have bought more things......

My Cars
    '99 Z3 Coupe, 99 328is
    Thanks for organizing Carey. Fun event with a cool and eclectic mix of cars, ranging from Z8 Alpina through i3. Very nice to see you along with Haig, Marty, Alan, Robert and Zak. Don and John from Weatherford were super hosts and the latte stand was awesome.

Good times.

Nigel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast