Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1441

Thread: The Destiny Thread

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    So there's no free DLC. They just wanted to introduce micropay. Can only imagine how much money they're making.

Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    Having some racism in a country with this many black people is necessary.

Black people are always going to be a little bit lazy.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    Quote Originally Posted by B4SH View Post
    So there's no free DLC. They just wanted to introduce micropay. Can only imagine how much money they're making.
    That's not what Bungie stated when the microtransactions were released.
    What's your source?
    "There are bold drivers and there are old drivers, but there are no bold, old drivers."

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Quote Originally Posted by cdmbmw View Post
    That's not what Bungie stated when the microtransactions were released. What's your source?
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...otransactions/

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    Well, sounds legit. I hope they just sell the dlc's like they have been, instead of a bunch of little dlc packages.
    "There are bold drivers and there are old drivers, but there are no bold, old drivers."

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    I'm almost ashamed to say, but I finally got the ToM. Was struggling to find three fragments for the longest time, finally got email :P

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    I'm surprised anyone would team up with you sans ToM. It's what makes the last two stages so workable.

Had the worst collective drops this morning. Basically all shards and some normal raid shoulders and some 313 hallowed shoulders and I'm on Oryx. I'll never get to 320 at this rate.

My Cars
    N/A
    I haven't played in weeks

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrican5547 View Post
    I haven't played in weeks
    I've noticed.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    I'm surprised anyone would team up with you sans ToM. It's what makes the last two stages so workable.

Had the worst collective drops this morning. Basically all shards and some normal raid shoulders and some 313 hallowed shoulders and I'm on Oryx. I'll never get to 320 at this rate.
    I always did fine without it, I've never had the least amount of damage deal

My Cars
    N/A
    I've noticed.
    Stalker.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    Got all my characters to 314 now, titan can be 315 with my rocket launcher..

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Got all my characters to 314 now, titan can be 315 with my rocket launcher..
    Haven't played in a week or so. Last couple of oryx attempts with two separate groups was to frustrating so I hung up the controller.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier

Haven't played in a week or so. Last couple of oryx attempts with two separate groups was to frustrating so I hung up the controller.
    Been there so many times. Oryx kills fireteams.
    Last night I had 3 of my buddies and two randoms go through the whole hard raid twice. Started at 7:30 ish and finished at 11:30. First raid we made the whole way through without a single wipe, probably a first for me on hard oryx

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    Got my first 320 piece last night for my titan. Brings him to 315

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Still haven't gotten one. It's more than a little frustrating.

My Cars
    N/A
    You have a dedicated space to hang a wireless controller?

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    Got my second 320 piece last night, as well as 318 boots for my warlock and 317 mark for my titan. Brings my titan to 316, warlock to 315. Hunter still at 314, haven't done his raid this week yet though.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    Was awarded two 310 exotics, two hallowed pieces and one normal raid piece for one Oryx checkpoint tonight. Either my luck is getting better, or they are making the drops better.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    'Challenge' raid mode is now released. This week is the warpriest challenge.
    The only noticeable difference my fireteam noticed was that the same person cannot hold the brand twice during warpriest checkpoint.
    I was awarded a 320 sniper rifle and a 320 artifact for completing the challenge.

Edit: FYI you are guaranteed two 320 drops if you successfully beat the Warpriest Challenge
    Last edited by cdmbmw; 12-02-2015 at 03:38 PM.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    The drops in the raid are still fucking me. 317, 316 and 315 I think I got for my dudes...

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    The drops in the raid are still fucking me. 317, 316 and 315 I think I got for my dudes...
    Wait, did you not do the Warpriest challenge? If you did you are guaranteed two 320 drops.

You know how to do it right?
    Last edited by cdmbmw; 12-04-2015 at 05:54 PM.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Wait did you not do the Warpriest challenge? If you did you are guaranteed two 320 drops.

You know how to do it right?
    Did it three times. I have a 320 artifact for all my dudes, a 319 spindle, a 320 raid snipe and a 320 heavy.

Even with all that, you get what I got above. I'm getting fucked on the armor drops. One of my guys has a 307 helmet for fuck sakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I haven't even found a raid helmet for my Hunter yet. That's pretty dumb, imho.

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier

Did it three times. I have a 320 artifact for all my dudes, a 319 spindle, a 320 raid snipe and a 320 heavy.

Even with all that, you get what I got above. I'm getting fucked on the armor drops. One of my guys has a 307 helmet for fuck sakes.
    Helmet drops are very rare. I have played over 20 raids altogether now and have only gotten one helmet drop (304). My best helmets are 310 exotics. Still, all of my characters are 317 now.

If they gave you all the good stuff straight away there would be no reason to continue playing.
    Just wait for the Oryx challenge, I'm betting helmet drops will become far more common

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Helmet drops are very rare. I have played over 20 raids altogether now and have only gotten one helmet drop (304). My best helmets are 310 exotics. Still, all of my characters are 317 now.

If they gave you all the good stuff straight away there would be no reason to continue playing.
    Just wait for the Oryx challenge, I'm betting helmet drops will become far more common
    I understand, but after the 30th time playing the same thing, one would expect a decent load out. I'm not asking for a 320 drop for everything, I just wouldn't mind a slight bump.

What, exactly, was the warpriest challenge, anyway? I didn't really do much different with the team and we got it every time...

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier

I understand, but after the 30th time playing the same thing, one would expect a decent load out. I'm not asking for a 320 drop for everything, I just wouldn't mind a slight bump.

What, exactly, was the warpriest challenge, anyway? I didn't really do much different with the team and we got it every time...
    I believe the only change is that one player cannot hold the brand more than once. I have not heard anything different yet. Also not sure what happens if the same player holds it twice. I assumed you would just not get the 320 drops, but perhaps you don't compete the checkpoint at all.

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast