Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1175

Thread: What did you buy your Z3 this week? v2.0...........

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe, 2019 F31
    Oxford is a lovely color and definitely slots into the 'rare' side. Don't change it up!

Maddog is always switching things up. Curious to see what he's got planned =)

-2023 Honda Odyssey Elite
    -2019 F31 Individual (M-Sport, Prem, Exec, Track)
    -2004 Honda CRV
    -2002 S54 M Coupé

My Cars
    '95 M3 '00 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliAgents View Post
    Oxford is a lovely color and definitely slots into the 'rare' side. Don't change it up! Maddog is always switching things up. Curious to see what he's got planned =)
    A friend of mine won't shut up about painting my car Leguna Seca Blue, I get so annoyed when he brings it up. Originality is important to me; it's staying green

I might change the interior color. My interior is in good condition 7.5/10 but just enough broken tabs, cracks in the plastics and 2 spots of vinyl pulling up that I'm considering just swapping it out and doing a custom black/Modena extended leather interior. If not, plan is to extend the beige leather and replace some of the cracked panels (euro glovebox, dead pedal, threshold covers, plastic around seatbelt retractor). I just don't know how deep to go, I'm already spending the money might as well have something unique.

db
    [oo]|[||][||]|[oo]
    '95 M3 Cosmos Schwarz Metallic on Dove Grey: AA CAI, AA bump up kit, Euro HFM, JC chip, AA track pipe, AA Gen III exhaust, AA ltw flywheel and clutch package, X brace, front strut brace, Koni SA shocks, H&R sport springs, GC RSMs, 71 deg T-stat, aluminium housing, JT-D underpanel, Hamann black out grill kit, oem euro lights all around, 18" BBS RC 10s, UUC motorwerks pulley kit, 3 spoke steering wheel, silverstar H1s fog light bulbs, ZKWs w/CCFL, Prolumen 4300k HIDs, Powerflex RTAB and LCAB
    (<oo\(||][||)/oo>)
    '00 M Coupe Oxford Green II Metallic Sunroof Delete on Oregon Beige: (under construction)

My Cars
    z3
    Modena or Walnut would look fantastic in an Oxford car. Beige is a bit blah. Walnut would look best imo, Modena is a bit too orange imo
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 08-26-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    Z3 2.5i Roadster (2001)
    I wasn't too keep on the beige when I first got it...but it has grown on me and now I am actually glad it isn't black or a dark color...Can't tell you how many times I have got into it and wondered just how much hotter it would be had it been a dark color. In the end it is a personal preference so I wouldn't worry too much if some people like it or not - you're car, do with it as you please

2001 2.5i Z3 (AT...sorry )

My Cars
    '95 M3 '00 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Modena or Walnut would look fantastic in an Oxford car. Beige is a bit blah. Walnut would look best imo, Modena is a bit too orange imo
    I really love Modena!!! Has been my favorite color since I found out about when looking for my M3. I was planning on swapping a Modena interior into the M3 but I think I'm going cloth. Ive thought about cinnamon, I've seen it in e46 M3s and it looks good; plus it's an oem color combo. Walnut is really nice too. Hexagone's interior looks amazing.

I like the beige, it's not terrible. Out of all the interior colors I rank it top 3, maybe 4. The baseball glove texture really adds a lot to the interior, I really do love that part of the beige. It's it's saving grace. Ive just spent 14 years in a dove grey interior, I'm over light interiors. I appreciate them now, hated them a couple of years ago; such a pita to keep clean.

db
    [oo]|[||][||]|[oo]
    '95 M3 Cosmos Schwarz Metallic on Dove Grey: AA CAI, AA bump up kit, Euro HFM, JC chip, AA track pipe, AA Gen III exhaust, AA ltw flywheel and clutch package, X brace, front strut brace, Koni SA shocks, H&R sport springs, GC RSMs, 71 deg T-stat, aluminium housing, JT-D underpanel, Hamann black out grill kit, oem euro lights all around, 18" BBS RC 10s, UUC motorwerks pulley kit, 3 spoke steering wheel, silverstar H1s fog light bulbs, ZKWs w/CCFL, Prolumen 4300k HIDs, Powerflex RTAB and LCAB
    (<oo\(||][||)/oo>)
    '00 M Coupe Oxford Green II Metallic Sunroof Delete on Oregon Beige: (under construction)

My Cars
    98 M Rdstr
    Needs fitment tweaking and then I am leather wrapping it.

'98 RMS stage 2+++++(491whp/390tq VAC cams, CES Cutring-9:1, Built blower, Meth etc)
    '09 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt 1 of 1(Built Motor, Brembos, LSD, the works!)
    '22 Cadillac CT4-V BlackWing 6mt
    '22 Cadillac CT4 2.0T Sport AWD (wife's)

My Cars
    2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster
    ZFEjiN0.jpg
    BF got it a playmate.

My Cars
    03 540i Msport Touring
    sorry if this is off topic but these "what did you do to your X this week" threads tend to be the best place to ask instead of making a new thread;

is it just me or are z3 prices up quite a bit from last year? it seems like the miata is experiencing this too

to that end, is this facelift 2.8 overpriced?

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5726599407.html

01212_hwcsTxQ3Ga9_600x450.jpg

to be fair, the price does include a bodycolor matching hard top and those m3 wheels, as well as having those sport seats and the digital display instead of the analog clock. However the owner has no service records at all and "doesn't bother with them"....

9.3 just feels on the steep end for what's on offer. I feel like 8.5 would be a more reasonable price since the miles are indeed really low, a facelift 2.8 is super desirable, options are good, its clean as hell, and comes with the extras.

is new england just lousy on roadster pricing?
    Looking for an e39 Touring black carpet set, including the rear cargo cubbies and side sections!
    ALSO looking for 540i 6speed manual transmission sets (2001+ pedals with switches, driveshaft, gearbox), for the 6speed swap! Probably not for a while....

GN92489
    540i msport touring; jet black on grey
    Progress Thread (general)
    Progress thread (touring specific)

My Cars
    z3
    Overpriced IMO. Thats M Roadster money.. NE definitely tends to be priced higher than most other regions. If you are in the market maybe consider a road trip to go grab one

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Roadster
    I disagree BimmerBreaker about it being overpriced. Nice condition, hardtop, reasonable miles all add up (especially in New England where good z3's are unicorns!). $9.3 is reasonable asking - I'd offer $8700 and expect it to sell for $9000

My Cars
    03 540i Msport Touring
    Wait nevermind, it's actually only a 2.3, just ran the vin through bmwvin
    that guy's out of his mind if he expects that much for a 2.3
    Looking for an e39 Touring black carpet set, including the rear cargo cubbies and side sections!
    ALSO looking for 540i 6speed manual transmission sets (2001+ pedals with switches, driveshaft, gearbox), for the 6speed swap! Probably not for a while....

GN92489

My Cars
    1998 Z3 M Roadster.
    I would not call it "priced to sell" unless it's of course to someone with no idea of what other 2.3s are selling for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Bmw Z3 2.8
    Kind of childish but planning to hang it on my rearview mirror

My Cars
    Audi B8.5 S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurospec View Post
    Mason bar
    Nice! Me too, only I bought the cheaper option, non-race one.

My Cars
    '95 M3 '00 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWBergy View Post
    Nice! Me too, only I bought the cheaper option, non-race one.
    I got mine back from repowder coating and just installed it, really really like it. Mine was a bit hard to install, I felt like it had a lot of tension. Really improved the handling a lot.

db
    [oo]|[||][||]|[oo]
    (<oo\(||][||)/oo>)

My Cars
    M Coupe, A4 Avant , MGB
    Was a few weeks ago during Monterey Car Week, but had our alternator crap out on us in Santa Cruz on our way down. Tried to get as far as we could on what was left of the battery charge while googling part numbers and calling shops, dealers and parts stores in Monterey and Salinas and San Jose. It was very aggravating as almost every place we called would say "yeh, M3 alternator, we have that"... NO! ZEE THREE M Coupe! We Eventually smartened up and started asking for an M Roadster alternator. All the while watching the voltage gauge slowly peter out and eventually die about 10 miles outide Santa Cruz. Dealer in Monterey could get one on Monday (it was Thursday, and we were leaving Sunday) and wanted $760 PLUS $200 core. Long story short we eventually found a parts store (Skips just outside Monterey) who found a rebuilt unit in San Jose for $130, and had it delivered in three hours. Towed the car there and swapped it out in the parking lot and were on our way. It was a rebuild Valeo unit, rebuilt in Mexico. Has been working fine since then, and hopefully will continue to do so!

My Cars
    '95 M3 '00 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring Rat View Post
    Was a few weeks ago during Monterey Car Week, but had our alternator crap out on us in Santa Cruz on our way down. Tried to get as far as we could on what was left of the battery charge while googling part numbers and calling shops, dealers and parts stores in Monterey and Salinas and San Jose. It was very aggravating as almost every place we called would say "yeh, M3 alternator, we have that"... NO! ZEE THREE M Coupe! We Eventually smartened up and started asking for an M Roadster alternator. All the while watching the voltage gauge slowly peter out and eventually die about 10 miles outide Santa Cruz. Dealer in Monterey could get one on Monday (it was Thursday, and we were leaving Sunday) and wanted $760 PLUS $200 core. Long story short we eventually found a parts store (Skips just outside Monterey) who found a rebuilt unit in San Jose for $130, and had it delivered in three hours. Towed the car there and swapped it out in the parking lot and were on our way. It was a rebuild Valeo unit, rebuilt in Mexico. Has been working fine since then, and hopefully will continue to do so!
    I had to buy an advanced auto alternator for the M3, I was in a pinch. I was told that the ones they sold where just rebuilt factory units that are returned. They just changed out the bearings and clean up the housing. About 5-6 years later and the part is still running strong in my car.

db
    [oo]|[||][||]|[oo]
    (<oo\(||][||)/oo>)

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe, 2019 F31
    Finally copped me some camber plates and said, "maybe I should do my own alignments from now on."

So I copped me some alignment gear as well. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-2023 Honda Odyssey Elite
    -2019 F31 Individual (M-Sport, Prem, Exec, Track)
    -2004 Honda CRV
    -2002 S54 M Coupé

My Cars
    Z3M, X5M
    A bit busy with the but I'm hoping to get this thing up soon.

-Phil

My Cars
    03 540i Msport Touring
    sorry to bring this back up again, but another price reality check i suppose

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...8909/overview/

its an 01 3.0 with the red and black leather interior from the factory, apparently went through a ton of service recently doing a lot of cooling system and suspension/bushing work, already has upgraded shocks and springs as well as front and rear sway bars and a remus exhaust, etc etc you can read the description.

it still just seems pricey to me but he claims he won't go under 10 grand. i don't know how long it's been for sale but he's dropped the price a few times ( ithink i remember seeing it at 12k a few months ago?)

think 10k is fair for all this?
    my old reticence is that silver is kind of a meh color, but at least silver hard tops are much more common?

GN92489

My Cars
    1998 Z3 M Roadster.

What did you buy your Z3 this week? v2.0...........

I like it. A lot of good maintenance / upgrades.
    3.0, no ///M but still nice.

New toys arrive for my Roadster.

Last edited by magnetchief; 09-01-2016 at 03:57 PM.

My Cars
    1997 BMW Z3
    My purchases are so much more boring than the rest of you...
    This week, new number plates (and they happen to be Park Lane plates rather than the original Holland Parks!)

And a tube of toothpaste to do the headlights

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M-Roadster
    New Michelin Pilot Super Sports for the roadster. The old tires had plenty of tread, but they were 8 years old.

Tony

My Cars
    1998 Z3 M Roadster.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnetchief View Post
    I like it. A lot of good maintenance / upgrades.
    3.0, no ///M but still nice.

New toys arrive for my Roadster.

Now installed. It's like night and day!
    Like driving a go kart on rails.

I guess I was riding on the springs.

Terry F. is offline ONLY BMW Content is + Moderator
    My Cars
    M-Roadster
    Car got a new giubo, a SS clutch hose and the best money spent: Bimmerbum's brass clutch bushings. Sure, an actual metal pedal is best but the improvement in feel of the stock pedal is impressive. Pedal moves in one plane for a few bucks.

Giubo was spent. Original clutch line was so soft I could barely engage first after 30min of traffic. New again. Ahhhhh.

Oil change, fresh magnetic oil nut from the 'bum too. $ stuff. )

Stuff. I got stuff.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647