Thread: Single vanos tool's for loan.

My Cars
    1999 Z3 M roadster

Single vanos tool's for loan.

If anyone is in need of the tools to do the single vanos replacement or seal repair, I just finished doing mine, and I have the tool kit available for loan. It is the Baum tool's cam lock block, chain tensioner pin, and cam turning tool. If anyone needs to borrow them you pay shipping cost's both ways and a refundable deposit that matches the purchase price of $110 (you get the full deposit back when I get the tools back) just PM me here. I am located in MO, so central to everywhere in the US. I'm not looking to make any money off of this just trying to help anyone in need. Also If your vanos is needing replacement in stead of repair, The Turner Motorsport reman is a quality item. Mine had to actually be replaced so I went with the Turner one and it was worth every penny. Comes with the vanos gasket, and new oil line sealing rings.

My Cars
    2001 E36/7 2.5i
    No need to borrow the tool, but it's great to see another Missourian on here!
    -Bill

My Cars
    1999 Z3 M roadster
    Now that the weather has gotten better I've noticed a few more MO. Z3 owners out and about.