Thread: Looking For ECU Wiring Diagrams For 1989 325IX, Purchased Bentley, NOT IN THERE!

My Cars
    E30 323I Euro-Spec

Looking For ECU Wiring Diagrams For 1989 325IX, Purchased Bentley, NOT IN THERE!

I am sorting through the wiring on the engine of a 1989 325IX (Car has had a bunch of shifty work done, basically getting it all back to stock). I finally decided to break down and just buy the Bentley Service manual. It showed up today... This is the worst Bentley manual I have ever seen printed. I own about 30 Bentley manuals for Various VW/BMW/Audi, and i have never seen one simply missing vital info like this, I am not happy!

Here is what I got:

I did however find these while looking on the site here, and I think they are correct, but I seem to be missing a page or more, as I do not see the flow meter in the wiring anywhere:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I seriously gave myself quite the headache with anger thinking I was finally biting the bullet for the ultimate wiring diagram source only to have this worthless book show up!

richardodn is offline Old Guy BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    20 440ix cab, 12 X3 35ix
    The Bentley is a great manual and a must have for all these cars. They'll explain test procedures in great detail. But you will also want this. http://www.wedophones.com/BMWManualsLead.htm
    "Howdy, Folks!"

1986 Delphin 528e - Roof rack equipped lumber hauler.
    1989 Zinnoberrot 325iX Sedan - I miss this car. (Deceased)
    1998 Avus Blau 328iC - Someone else's project now
    2008 Platinum-Beige X3 3.0si - Current project
    2012 Alpine White X3 xDrive35i - My new snowmobile.
    2020 Estoril Blue 440i xDrive cabrio - This car is a blast to drive.

My Cars
    E30 323I Euro-Spec
    Quote Originally Posted by richardodn View Post
    The Bentley is a great manual and a must have for all these cars. They'll explain test procedures in great detail. But you will also want this. http://www.wedophones.com/BMWManualsLead.htm
    Thank you! That was exactly what I needed!