2007 BMW 530i Sport Package - Manual

Drive a true sports sedan in luxury. This BMW 530i comes with Sports Package, Cold Weather Package and Premium Package. That means that it drives like a sports car, has heated seats/steering wheel for the winter and has the luxury features like incredibly adjustable leather front seats. This is one of the few BMW's that is Mystic Blue (not black, gray or white). For you driving enthusiasts, this has a MANUAL transmission with a smooth, naturally aspirated 255 HP inline 6 cylinder engine. Additionally, it has the same tire/wheel size for all 4 wheels so you can easily rotate. Bonus: this has a spare tire. I'm the 2nd owner since 45,000 miles with enhanced maintenance (5K mile intervals). This car has new tires and updated brakes. I'm a car enthusiast and have recorded all maintenance and mileage since purchase. A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, Very clean interior, Well maintained

List Date: 4/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2007 BMW 530i Sport Package - Manual
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------