Thread: Custom shift knob covers now available at RedlineGoods!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

Custom shift knob covers now available at RedlineGoods!

Guys and girls!

Following numerous requests from our customer we have introduced a new products line to our leather interior products.

Please welcome custom leather shift knob covers

Pictured below is one of the most popular shift knobs for manual Bimmers wrapped in our custom cover with optional ///M-stitching:

Like it?

Then meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% discount code valid thru Oct, 15th: BN91WD80V45

BTW, there are more custom leathers for Bimmers to come soon, don't forget to drop by at RedlineGoods.com once in a while

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    That's pretty cool! Nice work.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Roadster
    Very nice, I like.

My Cars
    2009 BMW M3 Coupe
    i dont know, but the leather looks like it's from an old death dinosauriere... some nice nappa-leather would be better.

My Cars
    99' M Coupe
    Nice! I bet it has an even nicer feel than my ZHP knob.

My Cars
    R32 GTS-4, E30 325i
    Maybe I'm blind but I don't see these anywhere on the site?

I ordered a shift boot for my 240SX from you guys about 10 years ago and the quality was fantastic.
    2000 M Coupe. Totaled 04/10/15

1990 E30 325i

1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-4

My Cars
    OOOpsss, I forgot to add it to our Z3 section

Feel free to order in our E36 section: http://redlinegoods.com/E36shiftboot.php

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    Hello again

Following thift knob covers we thought that matching ebrake handle covers might be a good idea

And here they are - so far available for: E30, E31, E32, E34 and E36:

Oh, I forgot about those who shift with cool weighted ZHP knobs - here's a custom cover for you also (in the photos in genuine black Alcantara(TM) and ///M-stitching but of course all our other materials are available):

Like it? I hope you do

Then join our Group Buy here: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...E-UP-TO-50-!!!

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    For those of you who are looking for custom leather touch and can't wait for Black Friday Sale we have just started a HAPPY WEEKEND with everything 20% OFF till Sunday Midnight.

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com, paste the code, and ENJOY

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars

In these last two days of the year, meet me at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9K1J9R6Q9E3 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme!

Together with the last day of FREE SHIPPING Special this means you SAVE UP TO 40%!

HAVE A GREAT 2014!

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Still wondering where to look for custom interior upgrade? See what will soon be a part of one of our customers' cars!

Or maybe you'd like your steering wheel upgraded? No problem - here's just one example what a base vinyl steering wheel can look like when wrapped in our leather:

Like it?

Meet us at www.RedlineGoods.com and SAVE 10% on YOUR interior upgrade with this
    DISCOUNT CODE: 9T8M08YY8Y1
    Code valid until Jan. 27th.

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Hello Boys&Girls

We have just started a GROUP BUY where you can SAVE UP TO 50% on new custom leather interior accessories for Your Bimmer

Find more details here: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...E-UP-TO-50-!!!

and JUMP IN

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Guys, our GroupBuy is up and running but I decided to extrend it a bit to make sure we will HIT 25% DISCOUNT!

Due date for joining is now Friday, Feb. 14th. Make Yourself a great Valentine's Day! Or have your girlfriend do it for you

Take care
    Jack
    RedlineGoods Team