Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: and a personal thank you to es motorsports...

My Cars
    08 sti

and a personal thank you to es motorsports...

so as some of you know im am now a new owner of 99 m coupe i got from es motorsports.
    had nothings but problems dealing with those dickbags....
    see link below.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1841950
    and for some of you that just want a quick run down
    bought the car, had it shipped to me.
    leaving the shipping location i noticed clunking in the subframe.
    looked under the car and noticed the subframe bushings falling apart. literally falling off the car.
    called es to bitch. they said it was "most likely just time the bushings wore out, thinks like that happen overnight" mmk...

ordered akg bushings and the car went under the knife for the install. this is what i found when i started tearing her apart.

this is what fell on the ground as soon as i unbolted the sunframe chassis point

yes, thats the sleeve from the previous IE bushings. yeah....there arent any in there. just the sleeve and some chunks of green bushing.

and from the look of the sleeve, its been going witout bushing around it for some time now.

other side

so as you can imagine, installing my new akg bushings was a breeze lol
    and the car obviously feels 10x better WITH subframe bushing let alone new ones.
    also id like to thank es motorsports for the worst customer service in the in the united states.
    suck it.
    Last edited by breetime; 06-17-2012 at 10:30 PM.

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Wow. Unbelievable that they didn't replace the bushings before listing it. Even a novice woul notice those are problematic if they put it on a lift at all.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    08 sti
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Wow. Unbelievable that they didn't replace the bushings before listing it. Even a novice woul notice those are problematic if they put it on a lift at all.
    who knows, the amount of shit ive heard about this shop im sure they knew for sure they were bad. im sure them abusing the car while it was on their lot contributed to them being gone also.

My Cars
    Z3
    Report to BBB? I know they most likely already have bad reviews, but it will help with the venting process.

My Cars
    08 sti
    Quote Originally Posted by E37 View Post
    Report to BBB? I know they most likely already have bad reviews, but it will help with the venting process.
    meh idk if it will help. the owner has been jailed before for fraud...i dont think a dirty comment on the bbb with help any.
    i am going to ship the bushing pieces back in a box full of dog shit tho.

My Cars
    Z3
    Quote Originally Posted by breetime View Post
    meh idk if it will help. the owner has been jailed before for fraud...i dont think a dirty comment on the bbb with help any.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW Which AKG subframe bushings did you purchase? Can you please link me? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by E37; 06-17-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    89 750iL | 91 325iX
    Quote Originally Posted by breetime
    I reported a company to the BBB who I bought a used motor from that was deemed low mileage and in mint condition. After install the thing hardly ran and consumed 4quarts of oil a week (the engine held 4quarts of oil)

I got half my money back

Better than none and I got the last laugh

My Cars
    E34, E368

We really need to set up a website documenting all their crap.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe, 318TI
    Quote Originally Posted by clevertd View Post

We really need to set up a website documenting all their crap.
    You can start with https://apps.dot.state.nc.us/pio/rel...ls.aspx?r=6088

N.C. DMV Arrests Greensboro Car Dealer for Charging Illegal Fees Thursday, February 23, 2012

RALEIGH — NCDMV License and Theft Bureau inspectors on Wednesday, February 22, arrested the owner of ES Motorsports, Inc., Ehsan Shahnawaz, 32, of Crosstimbers Drive in Greenboro. He is charged with illegally billing customers for tax, tag and title fees for 87 vehicle sales.Attachment

Records show Shahnawaz opened the business located in Greensboro at 707 Norwalk St. in 2008, selling mainly used BMWs and high-end sports cars. In addition to sales from the vehicle lot, he also sold vehicles via the Internet.

The arrest followed a routine dealer audit by DMV inspectors and included an investigation into the dealership’s sales records over an 18-month period. Inspectors charged Shahnawaz with selling vehicles to out-of-state customers, charging them illegally for North Carolina taxes, titles and tags, when the vehicles were not being titled or licensed in the state. The dealer also charged other fees not allowed by North Carolina law.

In total, Shahnawaz was charged with 87 felony counts of obtaining property by false pretense, 12 counts of common law forgery, and six counts of common law uttering. Misdemeanor counts included two counts of having open titles, 25 counts of charging hidden fees, 4 counts of failure to inspect vehicles prior to sale, and 13 counts of improper issuance of a 30-day marker.

Following his arrest, Shahnawaz was taken to the Guilford County Detention Center and held on a $95,000 secured bond. License and Theft Bureau inspectors are continuing their investigation into the dealership’s activities.

My Cars
    08 sti
    Quote Originally Posted by E37 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW Which AKG subframe bushings did you purchase? Can you please link me? Thanks in advance.
    http://www.akgmotorsport.com/catalog...ion%2FBushings

l

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    Wow they had a red coupe a few months ago my wife almost bought.

SOOO glad we didn't persue it!
    Definitely staying away from that place...

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe, 318TI
    Not to be knocking the OP, but ...

Why don't potential customers check ES Motorsports' reputation? A simple google search on "ES Motorsports" will turn up tons of horror stories.

My Cars
    1989 Porsche 964
    Sorry about the problems with your new car. I read your other post and the car looks nice. I hope you don't find any more problems. I was trying to work out a deal on the yellow coupe esmotorsports has now. I was little slow and they ended up with it before I could get it. They pulled all of the good parts off of it and sold them separately. Then listed it without all the extras for quite a bit more then I could have purchased everything for. I was too slow but maybe I will find something better.

Have fun and enjoy your new car!

My Cars
    E34, E368
    Quote Originally Posted by dougmcintyre
    I'm well aware of their crap, I meant something to document everything they've done or tried to pull.

My Cars
    2014 C63 AMG
    How these guys are still in business is beyond me ... did they pay the local PD/judicial system off?

My Cars
    Horse drawn chariot
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3speed4me
    Wow they had a red coupe a few months ago my wife almost bought.

SOOO glad we didn't persue it!
    Definitely staying away from that place...
    Talk about dodging a bullet !

Pardon my grammar and lack of smileys Sent from my iPhone using BF.com
    "My man did you simply get carried away with your dramatic gesture or were you pointing your water gun at me with lethal intentions ?"

My Cars
    00 MR 21 Acura RDX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Grylls View Post
    I reported a company to the BBB who I bought a used motor from that was deemed low mileage and in mint condition. After install the thing hardly ran and consumed 4quarts of oil a week (the engine held 4quarts of oil)

I got half my money back

Better than none and I got the last laugh
    Ther are not accredited by the BBB!

My Cars
    2000 Estoril M Roadster
    87 felony charges... idk what to even say... could you imagine trying to explain to a future employer 87....87!

My Cars
    1998 Z3 with 1.9/auto
    OP you stated in another thread you knew you got taken but were happy with the car.

Fix it and then be happy.
    -Marshall

My Cars
    08 sti
    Quote Originally Posted by Cremaster View Post
    OP you stated in another thread you knew you got taken but were happy with the car.

Fix it and then be happy.
    i didnt get taken at all. i got a clean car with awesome mods for a good price. i still would have gotten the car regardless of the bushings....if they ever mentioned them lol

My Cars
    1995 Porsche 911, 2001 Toyota Sequoia, 1993 Jeep G
    So this guy Shahnawaz Eshan, goes by "Ace', and calls from NC wanting to put cash in my account to buy my car. He tells me that he doesnt need my account number just my name and address and the bank will look it up and deposit the money.
    He calls back and asks for me to sign a sales agreement and send a copy of the registration and my DL to show I own the car.
    He then calls and tells me his bank only has $16000. in cash and will a cashiers check for the rest be ok? NO!
    He says ok, that he will deposit the full amount in the a.m.
    I then ask him to sign the saled agreement and send a copy of his DL , which he does. He then tells me that he has paid the shipping company to come pick up the car and will be at the bank 1st thing in the a.m. to deposit the money.
    I ask him the name of the shipping company, and he tells me EMW Transport.
    While all this is going on I google his name, and Damn!

I then call him and comfront him about:
    1. Why he did not tell me he was a dealer
    2. Why he did not mention that he owns the transport company he told me he paid.
    3. His 87 felony charges linked to his auto biz.
    So, I told him to pound sand , and didnt sell the car to him.
    Now, if he was willing to deposit cash into my account and did not need my account number, how could he screw me?
    I dont know but didnt want to find out.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe, 318TI
    Thanks for letting us know about your experience. Shows the power of a simple Google search.
    Last edited by dougmcintyre; 11-27-2012 at 10:22 AM.

My Cars
    98 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by breetime View Post
    If you did a "shit mister" they wouldn't even know what happened when they were handling it, possibly while they were eating lunch. ;-)

My Cars
    2000 Z3 Roadster 2.3
    Sounds like he was going to take the car and not pay for it at all- then resell it on his lot.

My Cars
    Audi r8
    Eh, I don't think Ehsan done this, I am his long term customer and very happy with their Service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast