Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I Win? (A "Kill" Story)

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109

Did I Win? (A "Kill" Story)

I wrote on a girl's wall whom I recently sent a friend request without any intent on starting anything. In the first comment she returns, she curses at me. If anything, I was meaning to joke. A prime example of whatever you say on the internet can be totally misconstrued.

Her friends rally with nearly every comment she leaves.

Then she gets hung up on the fact that I didn't know the four-door current-gen M3 was known as an E90 rather than an E92. Never lets go from that one.

She cites Wikipedia. A sign of a truly edumacated woman.

I rebut and she is engulfed in a fiery rage. "Damn kids!" Sorry I paid a third of your wannabe JDM car, but I'll go faster, spend less gas and handle better.

So did I win this "kill" story? Especially considering that she's the one that broke down a resorted to blocking to solve the dispute!
    Last edited by MikeLenoch5; 03-25-2012 at 11:48 PM.

My Cars
    '90 325is '88 M3 '87 iX

My Cars
    2003 BMW 540iA
    An '11 posting like a '12, whoda thunk?

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern View Post

My Cars
    E30 M3, E36
    You both lost. She seems like a b1tch and spoiled. And you both act like children.

Why did you friend her if you don't know her?

I don't believe she owns 3 Bimmers and a genesis.
    Last edited by MartiniFK; 03-26-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    USMC...R
    Current: 1988 M3 Alpine
    1995 325i hellrot
    2013 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    Past:1993 325is 5MT Alpine
    1996 328is 5MT Swartz
    2007 350z Touring MT
    2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD 6MT
    2011 Honda Ruckus
    2007 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
    2005 Triumph Speed Triple
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    2003 Honda CBR 600RR

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniFK View Post
    You both lost. She seems like a b1tch and spoiled. And you both act like children.

Why did you friend her if you don't know her?

I'm all for meeting more people in the car scene where I live.

Spell out for me how I acted like a child, please.

My Cars
    BMW
    you most definitely lost. and quite badly at that. my goodness.

My Cars
    2005 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniFK
    Probably daddy's cars...

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Quote Originally Posted by prash View Post
    you most definitely lost. and quite badly at that. my goodness.

My Cars
    e36m3<3 & a e30
    op, youre a dumbass. my mind is blown by your lack of knowledge. its very comedic.

and you have no game what so ever.

and what credit does being in the bmwcca give you. anyone can pay 40$ a year and be in it
    Last edited by JustinE36M3; 03-26-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinE36M3 View Post
    op, youre a dumbass. my mind is blown by your lack of knowledge. its very comedic.

and you have no game what so ever.

and what credit does being in the bmwcca give you. anyone can pay 40$ a year and be in it
    An example of (1) internet trollship and (2) how words can and are misconstrued when typed and not spoken. Thank you, you kind soul.
    Last edited by MikeLenoch5; 03-26-2012 at 12:43 AM.

My Cars
    E30 M3, E36
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLenoch5

I'm all for meeting more people in the car scene where I live.

Spell out for me how I acted like a child, please.
    Me too but I don't make jokes with people I don't know. Because most the time they don't understand your humor as you found out.

And your comment about other car makers. Specifically your last comment to her. How BMW is the best ish since sliced bread.
    USMC...R
    1995 325i hellrot
    2013 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    1996 328is 5MT Swartz
    2007 350z Touring MT
    2011 Honda Ruckus
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    2003 Honda CBR 600RR

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Me too but I don't make jokes with people I don't know. Because most the time they don't understand your humor as you found out.

And your comment about other car makers. Specifically your last comment to her. How BMW is the best ish since sliced bread.
    Well thank you, you have been the most respectful out of anyone here and on Facebook.

To everyone: I screwed up. What do you want me to do about it? Flogging me for it will get us no where!
    Last edited by MikeLenoch5; 03-26-2012 at 12:43 AM.

My Cars
    E30 M3, E36
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLenoch5

Well thank you, you have been the most respectful out of anyone here and on Facebook.

To everyone: I screwed up. What do you want me to do about it? Flogging me for it will get us no where!
    BF.C is a place of tough love. Just learn from this. And if your not sure of some things don't call someone out.
    USMC...R
    1995 325i hellrot
    2013 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    1996 328is 5MT Swartz
    2007 350z Touring MT
    2011 Honda Ruckus
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    2003 Honda CBR 600RR

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    BF.C is a place of tough love. Just learn from this. And if your not sure of some things don't call someone out.
    I suppose curiosity killed the proverbial cat. I will almost forever remain that cat for how curious I am about everything.

My Cars
    3 Black V8s
    Things are about to get interesting.

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieV22 View Post
    ?

My Cars
    e86, e70, e90m3
    You posted on my wall acting pretentious as if you were somehow better than me because you ASSUMED my only car was a hyundai and I had a pic of a bmw logo on my facebook.

You were wrong... of course I was going to mock you and make fun of you for trying to act like you had one up on me when you don't even know there are e90 and e93 m3's.

I like how you left out the part where after I deleted you, you continued to PM my friends who posted/commented on the thread harassing them like the stupid kid that you are.

Yes I did own a hyundai... one that I did a lot of work on and won a lot of awards at shows. It was a car I drove daily, tracked, and showed and I really enjoyed owning it. Is there something wrong with that?

And yes.. I do have an e86 (that I bought after parting out the genesis) , and a e90 M3, and an x5 (that I just traded my evo in on).

NO i am not a spoiled brat... unlike you I'm 31 and have had a lot more time to generate personal wealth.. and I worked VERY hard for the things I own.

Next time you need validation for your immaturity why don't you try posting on forums where people don't know who I am and send me the link.

My Cars
    E30 M3, E36
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin
    You posted on my wall acting pretentious as if you were somehow better than me because you ASSUMED my only car was a hyundai and I had a pic of a bmw logo on my facebook.

You were wrong... of course I was going to mock you and make fun of you for trying to act like you had one up on me when you don't even know there are e90 and e93 m3's.

I like how you left out the part where after I deleted you, you continued to PM my friends who posted/commented on the thread harassing them like the stupid kid that you are.

Yes I did own a hyundai... one that I did a lot of work on and won a lot of awards at shows. It was a car I drove daily, tracked, and showed and I really enjoyed owning it. Is there something wrong with that?

And yes.. I do have an e86 (that I bought after parting out the genesis) , and a e90 M3, and an x5 (that I just traded my evo in on).

NO i am not a spoiled brat... unlike you I'm 31 and have had a lot more time to generate personal wealth.. and I worked VERY hard for the things I own.

Next time you need validation for your immaturity why don't you try posting on forums where people don't know who I am and send me the link.
    Damn woman is 31. Could have figured you both for teenagers. Go figure.
    Can I have a job? I want an m coupe and another M3

And how the hell did she find this thread? Haha that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieV22
    I now see what you did there!
    Last edited by MartiniFK; 03-26-2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    USMC...R
    1995 325i hellrot
    2013 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    1996 328is 5MT Swartz
    2007 350z Touring MT
    2011 Honda Ruckus
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    2003 Honda CBR 600RR

My Cars
    e86, e70, e90m3
    Damn woman is 31. Could have figured you both for teenagers. Go figure.
    Can I have a job? I want an m coupe and another M3

And how the hell did she find this thread? Haha that's awesome.
    To be fair.. the e90 m3 is my boyfriends. the e86 is mine, the e70 is ours and we carpool and share it as a daily because we work and live together.

I stand by what I said. I really liked my genesis.. and I was way ahead of the game with it.. it was featured on many websites, in magazines, etc.. and in my experience the people who I met who had them were not at all like the "morbidly obese" as he described.

Last summer my boyfriend had his license suspended for a while so I was driving the m3 a lot and decided to get one.. initially I was parting out my car to get an e92 m3 but then I drove an mcoupe and I was hooked.

We're currently working with IND to mod both of the M's together.

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post

If you want me to listen to you, I strongly suggest you change your tone of voice. Not once was I rude or mean to you. My humor was meant to be purely sarcastic and I understand that was misunderstood and misconstrued.

So, I apologize.

I fired back because I did not appreciate the way you were treating me when you insisted on using language the situation did not call for.

I thought you'd understand that the comment at first was meant to be nothing more than a joke. Clearly not. I may be a "dumbass," an "idiot," etc. for what I said.

However, I'm not going to call you a name like you did, I'm not going to ridicule you like you did to me nor am I going to flail around only to embarrass myself past the point of recognition like you have insisted on doing.

What I said about Hyundais was sarcastic. I truly did work for a Hyundai dealership, and they're not my favorite cars. But certainly they're not exclusively designed for fat and ugly people. That's plainly ridiculous. I thought you would have caught that I was joking.

Forgive me if you choose to drop the petty and pointless argument. The least you can do is agree to disagree. I'm almost certain I will see you at a show or a cruise event in the coming years, which is why I did my damned best to remain civil, while you slammed me time and time again.

I apologize again, if my words came out to be harsher than they were meant to be. But for you to name-call and have your friends rally your support only to humiliate me? I was set up to fail because none of them know me.

I'm not saying I'm perfect (which is highlighted by me not knowing of the E90 M3's nomenclature), but I think it's unfair for you to expect me to be, and assume I'm a jerk simply because of the tone of voice you thought I intended.

I sent a friend request to you with the intent to network with more Chicagoland car fans. I'm sorry for how ugly things turned out. Both of us are to blame, no matter how much we want to shove that blame onto each other.
    Last edited by MikeLenoch5; 03-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.

My Cars
    e86, e70, e90m3
    You were posting on my facebook wall kid. It is no different than a forum, you put it out there and people can reply.

I didn't solicit anyone else to comment... nor did anyone solicit you to msg them directly and keep up the idiotic behavior.

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    You were posting on my facebook wall kid. It is no different than a forum, you put it out there and people can reply.

I didn't solicit anyone else to comment... nor did anyone solicit you to msg them directly and keep up the idiotic behavior.

You really, really won't let this go.

I think this goes to show who's the immature one and you're almost twice my age.

My Cars
    e86, e70, e90m3
    Funny, because I deleted you on facebook and didn't give it a 2nd thought.
    An hour later someone messages me this thread where you're ranting about it still, and messaging my friends on facebook.

My Cars
    1989 325is Spec E30 #109
    Funny, because I deleted you on facebook and didn't give it a 2nd thought.
    An hour later someone messages me this thread where you're ranting about it still, and messaging my friends on facebook.
    Aaand, you came here, made an account, just to tell me off, again?

Yes, very funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast