Thread: Last dealer service?

My Cars
    09 335xi Man

Last dealer service?

In April I purchased a used 2009 335xi for my wife (proper manual transmission). The warranty is ending soon - 3/2013 or in 700 miles. I would like to service it for the first and last time at a stealership. Who would you recommend in the Boston, MA area? Thanks for the advise. Lastly, who would you recommend for an independent shop (Brian's garage is known for VW/Audi, but am not sure who is the BMW equivalent)? Worth getting extended warranty?

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    German Performance in Brighton or Eurosport Performance in Wakefield. See the sticky at the top of the page for a comprehensive listing of local BMW savvy shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    09 335xi Man
    Thanks! What about dealership?

My Cars
    84 Baur 13 335xi 04 X3
    if you live in Boston Proper you have Herb Chambers on com ave and BMW of Peabody, to the west you have BMW of Sudbury ( another Chambers stealership ) on RT 20. My personal favorite to the north is Tulley BMW in Nashua NH. and to the South you have Gallery BMW in Norwell.
    Click here to join the Baur international community on G+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...05332828437111

My Cars
    09 335xi Man
    Quote Originally Posted by THEPOOLEMAN View Post
    if you live in Boston Proper you have Herb Chambers on com ave and BMW of Peabody, to the west you have BMW of Sudbury ( another Chambers stealership ) on RT 20. My personal favorite to the north is Tulley BMW in Nashua NH. and to the South you have Gallery BMW in Norwell.
    Thanks for the advise - I know my options. I was just curious which one is has a better service department. I live in Boston/Newton. NH is a little far. Norwell is close enough. Is the Norwell dealership better for service than Herb Chambers Boston or Sudbury?
    Thanks for all your help!

My Cars
    84 Baur 13 335xi 04 X3
    Quote Originally Posted by dankatz View Post
    Thanks for the advise - I know my options. I was just curious which one is has a better service department. I live in Boston/Newton. NH is a little far. Norwell is close enough. Is the Norwell dealership better for service than Herb Chambers Boston or Sudbury?
    Thanks for all your help!
    I personally don't know, I have serviced my E90 at Tulley since it was new and have always had great service there.
    Click here to join the Baur international community on G+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...05332828437111