Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 95 E36 M3 Project

My Cars
    E36 M3, E90 328i M-Sport
    FYI - Car was sold on this forum ~ April 2016.

No I did not buy it..wish I could have!

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Hey everyone, I am the new owner of this 95 M3. It now resides in Dallas, TX.

I had to post this note out of respect to nshaeff and his outstanding efforts & preparation of this M3. I purchased it from whom I think purchased it from nschaeff. There is little change to the car that I have been able to ferret out other than the front carpet reinstalled, different seats and the console and center section of the dash reinstalled.

If anyone knows nschaeff personally would you let him know for me that I have PM'd him with my personal contact information. I really would like to speak with him to tell him personally what a great job he did as well as pick his brain a bit for the continuation of the build as the track car he intended it to be.

Happy New Year to all.

Joe R

Quote Originally Posted by Joe R View Post
    Hey everyone, I am the new owner of this 95 M3. It now resides in Dallas, TX.

I had to post this note out of respect to nshaeff and his outstanding efforts & preparation of this M3. I purchased it from whom I think purchased it from nschaeff. There is little change to the car that I have been able to ferret out other than the front carpet reinstalled, different seats and the console and center section of the dash reinstalled.

If anyone knows nschaeff personally would you let him know for me that I have PM'd him with my personal contact information. I really would like to speak with him to tell him personally what a great job he did as well as pick his brain a bit for the continuation of the build as the track car he intended it to be.

Happy New Year to all.

Joe R
    Joe

great great car........wonder y it was sold......2x???????

oh..y not just pm ns????.use this forum

can u pm me as well?
    Last edited by jrkoupe; 01-03-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Tanks95 is offline M3s Only Have Two Doors BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    I6 & V8 ///M
    good stuff, congrats on the purchase

If your M3 doesn’t have 3 pedals and 2 doors, I would really consider contacting BMW to confirm the authenticity of your incorrectly badged mid-sized family sedan.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Thx Tanks95.

We are in the process of going through the car & sorting it out. Had it on the track twice so far as well as one AutoX event. Results: tires are dead i.e.: super loose and it needed alignment. Front coilovers needed to be rebuilt, swaybars have been replaced with Ground Control bars, diff has been rebuilt. Our intended use will be NASA HPDE for my son & TT for me for now.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415