Thread: Homemade BBS center cap sticker

My Cars
    2004 M3 & 1990 325i

Homemade BBS center cap sticker

I am saving up to put some BBS RS on my E30 and I cant justify spending the 90 bucks on some caps so today I decided to make my own center cap stickers. I had some vinyl on hand and access to a basic machine so I made a red one and a black one and ended up going with the black one. Didnt cost me anything and easy to remove if I want.

My Cars
    85 eta, 59 austin healey
    it looks okay from a distance but they lack the deepness and shine of real BBS caps. I also would have gone with a silver logo instead, generally I like to match the color of the logo with the color of the wheel.

My progress thread | BMW CCA #434464 |The Sprite

My Cars
    E30 325i Coupe
    cool.. i have a friend making these up in vinyl and selling them on ebay atm.

if $90 is the cheapest u can find genuine BBS centres for i may be able to get some cheaper than that.. bought some genuine ones for my 15 inch weaves a while back and only paid like 1/2 to 2/3 of that.. dont remember the exact price off hand but even with the exchange rate from $$ to ££ it wouldnt have been $90.

- My E30: Project 325i

- WMMotorsports.co.uk

My Cars
    2004 M3 & 1990 325i
    I would of used silver but I only had access to black, red, and blue. I do want to put some real BBS caps on my weaves but dont know what pn to order from sites like blackforest. I know they are about 70 mm. Like I said I just slapped em together for a different look right now but they dont look too bad and since they are recessed in the cap its easier to pull it off without looking too fake......now if only I could find some BBS for less than 2 gs lol