Thread: Need help on speeding ticket.

My Cars
    1999 Lexus LS400, 2000 Suzuki SV650

Need help on speeding ticket.

Let's say I was cruising down the highway on I-85, north of Atlanta in Gwinnett county, and there's medium traffic, probably about three cars behind me, I see flashing blue lights, I slow down, and it turns out I'm the one being pulled over. I get a ticket for 90 in a 65 zone, being paced. That cop's pretty talented to be able to pace me from about 1/4 mile behind me along with several cars there too. Well, I'm only 17, but I think I can easily fight this one, but I need suggestions. BTW, I also got a ticket for not using my turn signals...he said "sometimes you didn't completely use them, other times you did..." which I thought was actually kinda funny. I need help everyone.

My Cars
    1997 328ic
    Lawyer,Lawyer,Lawyer,in the long run it will be the cheapest option ie:insurance cost
    God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind, I will never die.

My Cars
    1999 Lexus LS400, 2000 Suzuki SV650
    How much do you think one would cost me?

My Cars
    2003 Mitsu Lancer Evo VIII, 2005 Chevy Z51 C6
    I was supposedly paced doing 110 on a 1/4 mile stretch as well, and I was slowing down for the next exit. It was all bogus, and my lawyer thought so too, but in the end, all he could do was get the fine reduced and keep the points off my record. It's fine with me, though, since 110 is considered a Class A misdemeanor so I got off okay. Get a lawyer if you can. Otherwise go to www.ticketassassin.com for some tips.
    Rel
    1999 Titanium Silver ///M3 (SOLD)
    Conforti Intake, Shark Injector, AA Gen 3 Exhaust, AA Track Pipe, Koni SAs, H&R OE Sports, TC Kline RSMs, X-Brace, UUC TMEs, ZKWs w/HID, DDE Gen IV, Clears, NIKEN pedals, Pioneer DEH-P7000, Valentine One

2003 Tarmac Black Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
    Borla cat-back, AEM SRI, GReddy TT, Sony CDX-CA810X

2005 Lemans Blue Chevrolet Z51 Corvette

My Cars
    4Runner
    Hello everyone
    i need some suggestions too plz
    i was going 51 on 35 zone and didn't realize it until I got pulled over Then of course, cop gave me a ticket Now, I m not sure how to avoid or reduce the fine

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '85 Subaru Wagon, '87 Suzuki Savage LS650
    Quote Originally Posted by 0412 View Post
    ...I m not sure how to avoid or reduce the fine
    Going to court will almost always reduce the fine. If you have money and too many points, hire a lawyer.

Some states have deferments. Basically your infraction gets put aside for a period of time and if you don't screw up in that period it gets thrown out. If you do mess up it goes back on your record along with whatever you just did.
    Last edited by montaillou; 08-03-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

Hold on, saw this in a cartoon once...think I can pull it off.