Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself To The 3 Series Community (take 3)

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Hey everyone,

Jon here and I just bought my first BMW on Tuesday. Its a 2003 330i and I have fallen in love. This is a big upgrade to me and back in my comfort zone as I recently dumped my crooked "H" Tiburon and found me this Black beauty.

Sparkle referred me, a PNW member here, so once I have more time in the next few days, I'll post some pictures up!

My Cars
    Don't have one yet :(
    Hi all,

Joined a little while ago but have recently just had a chance to start browsing the forums. I'm going to be getting a 2011 E90 335i this fall and wanted to start learning about the car. Looking forward to exploring the forums.

Hi all,
    After an exhaustive search, I finally brought home my first BMW today. 2008 328xi. Thanks for all the help. Will post a pic when I figure out how lol. Typed Enuff, going out for a drive on twisty KY roads.

My First BMW

The time had come to move out of my 2006 Audi A3 (Heavily Modified). My grand scheme was to get a new S4. Even went to the Audi Experience in Sonoma so I could make sure it was the car I wanted. Spent a day pushing the S4, TTS, S5 and even the R8 around the track. It was a Blast!

In the past several months I had been hunting around for the S4 with the options I wanted. Looked like it would have to be a special order.
    I grew up on a farm and had been around Diesels for many years so I ended up test driving the A3 TDI and the Q7 TDI. Neither felt right for me.

Just a few days ago I ended up pulling the trigger.

Traded in this:

Picked up this.
    2011 335d, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg
    From the seat this beast feels a lot faster than the S4.
    Drove her from Sacramento to San Diego today to take kids to Lego Land. Once in San Diego the trip Computer says I was getting 43.3 mpg. I was going 90+ for at least 200 miles of the trip. It is a strange feeling to cruise at 80 mph and see that the tach is barely breaking 2k.

Look forward to participating in these forums.

My Cars
    2008 335i Sedan
    Hi all,

Just picked up my first BMW last Thursday. Its an '08 335i Sedan, Prem, 6spd manual, Sport package, Navi. So far it has been a blast to drive on the morning commutes, and a trip to the beach! I previously had a 2006 A4 Titanium Package with an APR tune and exhaust, which I regretfully (at the time) sold. I went to a truck which I kept for 12 months. I test drove a 335i and was hooked! A few months later I finally found one with the color, options, and miles.

I will spare you all the pics since it looks like any other black 335 sedan!

I look forward to reading up on the forum and learning about the new car.

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i

Thumbs up My First Bimmer

Just picked up my '08 335i yesterday and loving life so far. Black on Black with Premium and Navigation package!

Looking forward to everyone's input on putting some awesome mods on it! Thanks for all your help in advance and hopefully I can contribute through experiences!

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335 coupe

Hey everyone!

Canadian from Montreal here,

I've been lurking around here for about a month trying to get a little feel for what to expect from the car I was planning to buy at the time.
    I was shocked to see so many friendly responses which were helpful to members posting while desperately seeking answers

This really is a tight knit community!

Anyway , the car I ended up purchasing last week was a white 2008 335 coupe with black 19' bmw 5 star mags (mt btw) sports package, premium package with comfort acces and afew other little options.

It may seem unfair to compare my last car ( 2002 Audi A4 3.0)
    To my new bmw but I now fully understand what everyone has been talking about how bmw is a drivers car ad a driving experience etc..

I've owned a bunch of cars and none have even come close to exhilarating fun and prestige I feel when I get in my bimmer

Driving has never felt better EVER!!

I'm absolutely loving my car and I feel really lucky to be able to log on here and gather such abundant amounts of information on anything that has to do with not only my car but on bimmers in general

Thank you all for such a great forum and I'll be looking forward to sharing and listening to all sorts of stories from members

My Cars
    E36 M3

My Cars
    11' BMW 335i PE

Hi Folks!

Hi everyone! Name's Alan! Just finally joined the forum. I recently bought a 2008 BMW 328i, Sparkling Graphite on black interior, fully loaded. The car is great and I can't wait to see what else I can do with it.

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335xi
    What's up everyone!
    I just purchased my first bimmer, a 08' 335xi. It has navi, sports/premium package and it's space grey. I picked it up from a used car dealership in Queens for a pretty sweet deal. I upgraded from a 07' civic so you can imagine the awesomeness of it. Excited to learn some things from you all here on the forums. First step, tints and lighting mods. Help! haha.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/photo1sl.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/photo2wd.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/photo3mg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/photo4ms.jpg/

_jeff

My Cars
    2011 328i Coupe
    Hello all!

I picked up a 2011 328i Coupe about a month ago. Black on black, Sport Package, Premium Package, Value Package, and a few other odds and ends. I mainly wanted comfortable and competent highway behavior for a rather lengthy work commute, and this car delivers. Lovin' it so far! The only thing it needs is window tint - aside from that, I have no plans to do anything to it other than drive the heck out of it. Woohoo!

Mike

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335xi coupe
    Hello Bimmer world
    I just purchased a 2008 335xi coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission. I absolutely love it and can't wait to get in and drive it every day to work. It's only got 11,000 miles on it which I can't seem to comprehend how the previous owner only put that many miles on it but nonetheless I'm happy he did. I've read about a few common problems but the one I'm having is my ABS light. It comes on completely randomly, and will only stay on until I turn off the engine. Once I turn it back on the light will come on after 5 minutes, 20 minutes, and sometimes not at all. I've read it could be the battery or even just a dirty abs sensor. Other than that I'm absolutely in love with my car and constantly wishing I was in it.
    Any suggestions?? Any and all will help!

My Cars
    2007 335xi
    Hey everyone, will be picking up my 2007 335 xi in a week or so. Been a long time coming. Wanted one since I was a 16 year old kid ...now 39.

Anyway I have been a lurker here for years off and on. Thank you to all for the great info.

Now will post my first question on the forum regarding how to get my car set up with sirius radio.

Great to be a member.

greg

My Cars
    2008 335i convertible

My first bimmer

Just got a 335i convertible and absolutely love it. IMHO, this is the perfect car for convertible lovers who want decent legroom in the back and a perfect balance between sportiness and comfort.

My Cars
    2010 335xi
    Hi guys - last night I traded in my 2006 CTS-V and bought a 2010 Space Gray 335xi. Sure it's only been one day but this car is awesome. I don't have the horsepower I had with the V but the torque is impressive and it handles much better.

Looking forward to reading through the various posts and starting with some mods! Now I have to figure out what to do first.

My Cars
    2002 BMW 330i
    Hi guys, new to this part of the forums, but not to the website! First car was a 96 318i, then I got an 02 330i sedan, and now onto my current car '07 335i Coupe Black on red! I love this car!

My Cars
    98 M3 - 4 door
    Picked up my 2008 335i last week, pics will be posted shortly!

My Cars
    E90 325i M/Sport Pkg
    Hi all,

New to this forum.. and new to bimmers in general. I've had my black '06 325i (M Sport Pkgd) for about 2 months now and I am in love with it (M sport seats, steering wheel, sport suspension, tints, CF splitters, sport axleback, K&N dropin and Red Cyba Scoops (ready to install). A few small problems at first.. easily fixed and it's been a dream to own. A little about myself: I'm 23 and I worked hard to pay for this with my own money yet have got a lotta slack from 335 owners (on other forums that shall remain nameless) about how ssssslllooowww my car is. Yes, I know 335's are jumping jack flash but upgrading from a honda accord.. a 6.9 second 0-60 is the best I can do at this moment and it pretty much floats my boat. Hopefully it's a better experience here! I look forward to learning a lot from you all.

My Cars
    2013 528xi
    Hello~
    Just upgraded to BMW after owning several higher end VW's...just love the German cars and had my eye on a bimmer for the last couple of years. I'm a DIY type of guy and have toyed with and tuned most everything I've owned so I'm looking forward to this new ride!

2006 325i with 37k miles; lovin' it so far but have a lot to learn about the marque.

My Cars
    2008 328i
    Just purchased 328i 2008 with 36757 miles on it. Its been in an accident - No Frame damage (as per CARFAX).

Picked it up for 20K + TAX. Getting the delivery on the weekend.

Looking forward to get some feedback on this forum.

My Cars
    2011 BMW 328i Conv

Question New BMW owner

Hey folks

Just ordered a 2011 328i E93 Deep Sea Blue with Saddle. Premium Package, Keyless entry and Sat radio. No Nav. Can't wait.

Question: Once iPhone is paired, can I use car speaker Bluetooth to listen to turn by turn directions from iPhone AT&T navigation?

My Cars
    2000 M Roadster
    Hi everyone. I just bought a 2008 328i in bright red with beige interior. It is pretty sharp. I have had my 2000 M roadster for 5 years and have loved BMWs since.
    Completed to date
    Go: ECIS CAI,Ron Stygar's clutch slop fix, Conforti Software, Magnaflow exhaust
    Stop: Next up!
    Turn: HR Springs, Bilstien shocks, Randy Forbes subframe reinforcement,
    Look: WSM, AC Schnitzer pedals and dead pedal,
    Hear: Alpine iDA X305 w/IPOD in center console, Dueling Alpine amps, RoadsterSound Sub w/JL Audio 6w0,

My Cars
    2007 BMW 335i

2007 BMW 335i ---- LOVE IT

New to the forum.... I just picked up my Beemer and LOVE it.....

xoxo Lexi
    Baltimore Charm

My 2007 BMW 335i

xoxo Lexi
    Baltimore Charm
    Last edited by LexiLFL; 07-20-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    82' E21 / 06 E60 M5
    sup guys just got a 08 328i coupe 6sp MT... had to give up my e60 becuase of tranny problems and didnt want to deal with it n e more so i picked this bad boy today!..
    SemperFi
    BMW CCA Sacramento Vally Chapter

My Cars
    2006 325i
    Hey everyone I've had my 06 325i for about 6 months now Monaco blue, Sport package, premium package, when I got it it had 86k on it now has around 97k fun car just need to figure out how to get a little more power out of it

IMAG0235 by demi508, on Flickr
    Last edited by Demi508; 07-23-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: picture wasnt showing up

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast