Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself To The 3 Series Community (take 3)

Hi all. Just bought a 2007 335d SE space grey with black leather and sport spec upgrades. Have to say it a great fun to drive but I have a question for you. Sometimes there is no response to putting my foot down. The revs go up but the speed increases slowly. Is it true that there is adaptive technology so if I'm driving in traffic then the acceleration will be slower? Also I can't seem to get much boost from 60mph upwards

My Cars
    '12 BMW 328i Convertible

Cool Our 1st BMW

My wife and I started looking at cars a little over a year ago. I was looking at Nissan Maximas, etc. when I decided to do something stupid and pulled into a BMW dealership. I was surprised to see the 328i sedans were the same price as the Maximas. We talked w/ a salesman for quite a while, but we told him we didn't want to drive one (I knew what that would cost me). Since we were happy w/ her car at the time ( '08 Solara convertible) we decided to wait.

A couple of weeks ago we started talking about a new ride and the next thing I know she's on the tablet looking at BMW convertibles. Lo and behold we found a GREAT deal on a '12 328i convertible at BMW of Tulsa (courtesy vehicle w/ 11k miles for $41k). We got it a little over a week ago and WOW!! is it cool.

Details:

Exterior color: Space Grey
    Interior color: Oyster/black
    Premium Package
    Heated seats
    Sirius Radio
    Convenience Package
    and lots of

We joined this forum to help people out who are on the fence about buying one and to ask some questions. We'll post some pics soon.

John

My Cars
    1997 528i, 2009 330i
    I've been around here for a little while now. Stayed in the e39 section mostly due to my 97 528i.

I've recently bought a 09 328i e90 so figured i'd say hey to my new 3 series folks.

Car has 55k on it, so hopefully no rigorous maintenance issues will come up yet, maybe a few mods here or there, doesn't have sports suspension, mainly because i plan on doing a full coil over install anyway, no use in throwing out a good sport suspension when I don't plan on keeping it anyway Then probably tint the windows, maybe a stereo upgrade, just keep it relatively simple and stock like. May do a chip upgrade eventually.

Talk to you all soon!

Hello all. I'm new to BMW but not to thread, been reading it for sometime and finally decided to purchase one with lots of help from the information found on this forum. I just bought a 2007 335i with 43000 miles. So far so good wish me luck!

My Cars
    2011 BMW 328x
    Two months in with a 2011 328xi automatic with 4,500 miles. Upgraded from a 2007 Mazda3 manual.

Enjoying the extra power and the creature comforts. I do miss the manual and the lighter weight of the mazda.

Before purchasing I looked at 128, 135 and 335d. Liked the rawness of the 128, the blistering acceleration of the 135 and the all around amazingness of the 335d. However, being a father of two growing daughters and living in upstate NY with lots of blizzards etc. the practicalities of a 328x won the day.

To save upfront $$ I went for a salvage title from a bodyshop I know and trust. So I am driving naked (no warranty, no free service). Will update you on how that goes and if it turns out to be a money saver or just a PIA.

My Cars
    2006 E91 BMW
    Hi all - just joined up as im looking for a good looking 3 series for arround £13k - £15k

My Cars
    2008 335iA (E90)
    G'Day,

I just this morning took delivery of an '09 E90 black on black auto 323i. Been on these forums for a long time, back from when I got my first car (an e34 535i) which was traded for an '05 E46, which in turn was traded in today

Love everything about the car, with only a few exceptions and intend to keep it for a fair while, at least until the end of the finance (5 yrs).

My Cars
    '07 E90 335i
    Hi! Just joined Bimmerforums after being on e90post (username chuck) for a few years. I have an '07 335i (E90) with a few mods -- Mtech conversion, CSL deck lid, blacklines, etc... Decided to check things out over here.

My Cars
    2010 N54 6MT ZSP Din S3
    Hello boys & girls,

Shortseller here, my DD is a 2010 335i e92 n54 w/ZSP in blk. Looking forward to sharing some BMW fun with you all and maybe making a friend or two on the way.

So as a first post, I'd like to report I'm scheduled tomorrow to go in for a Dinan S3 flash along with prerequisite oil and intercooler hardware install. Looking forward to the drive home after all is said and done! Will report when and if I can wipe the smile off my face, LOL!!
    Last edited by Shortseller; 10-30-2012 at 08:48 PM.

My Cars
    2007 335i
    Hey guys great site lots of info.
    Got my first BMW about 3 weeks ago. Its a 2007 335i Sparkling graphite with grey interior, Premium Package, Sports Package, Auto. I'm in love every time I drive it.

My Cars
    '06 330i
    Hi all -

Late posting this as I've had my '06 330i for about 7 months now. I've been on Bf.c for a number of years, from back when I bought my E30 (an '88 325is), then when I moved on to a '97 328i and now to the 330.

Love the cars, love the forum. Have had many questions answered here. Every once in a great while, I've answered one myself.
    Mike in Sacramento
    2020 M240i
    '06 330i

Hey all, first post on the site. First time owner of a BMW. Purchased a 2006 330i and love the car. I am looking forward to searching thru the forums to gain information and maybe a bargin on a upgrade.

My Cars
    2007 335i coupe
    Just took ownership of my first BMW last friday. bought a new to me 2007 335i coupe from local dealer. Black with red interoir (the interior is growing on me). Car is incredible. I resurched what I wanted for the past 3 months. After many test drives with infinity G37s, and Audi A5's, the 335i was the car. just have to figure out how to pair my phone and get the garage door opener working. :-)

My Cars
    2009 328i Convertible

Another newbie

Hi - I just bought my first BMW, a white CPO 2009 328i Convertible with 39K miles on it. So far I like it quite a bit but have experienced some minor issues that I was wondering about (are they common, known, fixable, etc.) as follows:

- Audio skips and/or slows down for a few beats when playing back music (mp3) stored on iDrive (e.g. if I am playing the old McDonald song, which I am not, it might come out as "and Bingo was his name-o, B-I...O and Bingo was his name-o").
    - Top got stuck one time (in first ten days) in trunk and needed to be helped (lifted up past a certain point) while holding remote to close it.
    - Settings on audio (iDrive in general) don't seem to stay put (e.g. playback = random reverts to alphabetical order after restarting car).
    - No visible way to see audio sound level (for phone, radio, CD) so at times I have cranked too loud during quiet times and then when something louder comes on, it's REALLY loud!

Any thoughts or guidance on any of these topics are appreciated. I am waiting to get a paper copy of the owner's manual (found the PDF online) so that I can play with some features while sitting in the car and reading the instructions ;-)...

Cheers,

ykanti

My Cars
    2010 E90 M3
    Hi - Just got an E90 M3 a couple months ago. Didn't start posting until recently, as I'm selling off a few E36 parts (thought I was going to get the dream: an avus E36 M3). Ah well, onwards and upwards...

Hi- my wife and I just bought an 09 E90 328i CPO with 24k miles. We're new to owning/driving a BMW and so far we love it! I'm hoping to use this forum to broaden our knowledge on BMW and get some useful information about our car.

My Cars
    2009 BMW 335D
    Hello all, purchased my first car in 22 years 2 weeks ago, a 2009 335D. Have had all trucks (and 1 van) since 1990. Was looking at a TDI and got talked into the 335D. Love the car so far, low beam height would be my only complaint. Gas mileage + performance is incredible.

My Cars
    2000 328i, 2009 328i

New to me CPO 2009 328i sport

Hello all,
    Just purchased a 2009 328i sedan CPO with 35,000 miles. This car apparently was a BMW Corporate car and ordered specifically by the BMW employee. It is Sapphire Black with Black Dakota Leather. It has comfort access, premium package, Sport package, heated seats, heated steering wheel, paddle shifters, headlight washers, park distance control, folding rear seats, electric rear sunshade, manual sunshades in the rear doors, Logic 7 sound system, USB and Aux input, Bluetooth, Satellite radio, sports seats, 17" wheels with staggered tires. I absolutely love it.
    Most 328i's I see on dealer lots just have the premium package. I am glad that the original owner ordered this with all of the special goodies I like.
    It does not have Idrive or Navigation, which I am happy about. I like the looks of the dash without the Idrive bump.
    I am also on the E46 forum, as my 17 year old drives a 2000 328i.
    I enjoy this forum and the wealth of information it provides!

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328XI
    Hello everyone,
    just yesterday i purchased an automatic 328xi X drive 2010,..35k on the dash... wasn't planning on going with BMW was actually trying for a Subaru STi.. however things changed i test drove the 328xi and i loved it.. its awesome..

had a few questions??
    was wondering what e class i would be .. e92??
    also what does CPO stand for??
    How would i know if i have the sports package?
    would ebay be the best place to order the BMW emblem decal covers... like the different colors to make your emblem lets say from blue and white to red and white? etc?

i know i have the winter package with the heated steering wheel ( just found that out today was glancing through the owners manual) .. heated seats.. sunroof...powered seats on both sides.. 3 point steering wheel ... bluetooth etc..
    Last edited by Marty328Xi; 11-21-2012 at 08:16 PM.

My Cars
    2009 BMW E92 335i JB4
    Hey everyone! I'm a full time college student and I got my 2009 CPO 335i back in mid September. It has the cold weather package and the sport package. [IMG][/IMG]

My Cars
    2007 M Sport Saloon

Hi all

Just wanted to say hello to you all on here, just bought myself a 2007 m sport in silver tonight, hooray. It drove really well and I was very impressed with it, reckon this is the start of a great friendship lol. Ok so anyone got any tips for me on a car of that year ie have I picked a good revision etc. it's done 43 thousand and has full dealer history so I'm hoping that I have made a good decision, it really does seem to be a great car, I'm coming from a subaru impreza, but the Bimmer just seems that little bit more refined although the subie was a fine car. All the best folkes

My Cars
    2008 335i E90

New here

As the title says Im pretty new here. Just picked up my first E90 08 335i. Alpine white with sport package other than that shes dead stock (not even tinted). It is a awesome car to say the least. Unfortunately I haven't been able to spend time with her since I am on vacation visiting family. I picked her up the day I left. . Mods already on the way as we speak.

My Cars
    2007 BMW 335i e93

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking the forums for a few years and I would like to say thanks for all the contributors, as I found a lot of useful information here.

My reason for actually registering is the mistake of buying a 2007 335i with 100K km on the clock, but I'll give more on this later in a relevant thread.

live long and prosper

My Cars
    BMW E36 and E92
    Whats up everyone? Just purchased an 09 BMW 328i alpine white 6-speed manual sports package. This is my 2nd BMW just love these cars and their smooth manual tranny. Old car was a 1994 318is which i still have just needs a lot of work lol

Bimmerforums has been a great place for all my E36 needs and hoping this section will provide the same
    Attached Images Attached Images

M42 Club Member 188- 1994 318is

My Cars
    2013 BMW 335i Convert
    Hello everyone: I've been a non registered lurker for some time and finally registered now. I have a 2008 335i convertible that has over 102K miles. Now that my extended warranty has run out Im trading it in on a 2013 335 convertible. I loved my 08 so much I ordered the exact same car, same color and same interior LOL! My only change was upgrade on the sound system and some sexy 199 black rims.

My new baby is enroute right now on the Auriga Leader that is heading towards the panama canal.

Im looking forward to doing some more lurking and learning. haha

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast