The BMW Car Club of America is hosting an infield corral at the Rolex 24 at Daytona this January 22-25, 2015. The corral is sponsored by BMW NA and limited to only 50 BMWs (only a few tickets remain). The only way to get a BMW corral pass and BMW CCA pit road patio access for Daytona is to purchase the BMW CCA Rolex 24 ticket package from bmwcca.org.
The BMW CCA ticket packages includes:
- Two (2) 4-day race tickets with infield admission, garage access, and pre-race/Sprint FanZone Access
- Two (2) 2-Day hospitality passes for admission to the BMW CCA pit road patios where continental breakfast, snacks, dinner, and unlimited Coca-Cola products will be served from 9 a.m. until midnight on Saturday, January 24
- One (1) BMW-only 4-day infield corral pass
Package price: $275 + $10 shipping fee.*
The BMW CCA infield corral will be located next to Lake Lloyd inside of NASCAR Turn Two, just a short walk from the infield portion of the road course. Participants will also be able to take the speedway tram to the Sprint FanZone for quick access to the BMW CCA pit road patios.
Corral participants can look forward to:
- BMW Team RLL meet and greet opportuni- ties
- Organize- d paddock tours
- Continental breakfast, snacks, dinner, and unlimited Coca-Cola products at the pit road patio on Saturday – from 9 a.m. until midnight
- Enjoying the sites and sounds of the Rolex 24 weekend and cheering on BMW Team RLL